- Focuses on having a deep understanding of users and conduct user research by appropriate methods.
- Develop user personas, user flows, user journey and lo-fi wireframes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work closely with the team to make usability and strategic design for good user experience.
- Suggest new functions and features that related to user journey.
- Conduct usability testing sessions and provide recommendations.
- Write and edit web content and other digital content that meets project and SEO goals, user needs, and brand style guide.
- Conduct content audits and analyze customer data to evaluate content effectiveness.
- Plan content development that consider on-page SEO, based on priority keyword focus.
- Manage and control SEO meta tag development.
- Work with UX division to research in content strategy aspect.
- Meet client to get requirement or kick-off project.
- Stay up-to-date with development and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Translate English to Thai or vice versa.
- The ability to convey complexity simply.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Adobe XD or any design tools such as: Sketch, Figma and others is a plus
- Able to handle multiple projects and deliver work on time.