Junior Front-End Developer
- Develop websites to meet the W3C standard and be able to display them on the web browser.
- Apply and customize the framework and plugin to conform to the assignment.
- Work with UI designer to develop, analyze, and design UX / UI that is suitable for users.
- Be able to apply new technologies to improve work performance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Front-End Development.
- Ability to develop Front-End using JavaScrip Framework/Library such as VueJs, ReactJs, or Angular is a plus.
- Great code readability skill.
- Experience of using Git (Version Code Control) is a plus.
- Responsibility to deliver assignments on time.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies in order to apply them to the organization for maximum efficiency.
- Ability to work as a team to achieve the ultimate goal of the organization.
- Capability to work prudently.