Senior UX Website Designer
- Focuses on having a deep understanding of users.
- Conduct user research by appropriate methods.
- Conduct competitive analyses of other website that operate in the same space.
- Analyze research and provide insight to the team based on researching user needs and converting research findings into actionable results.
- Develop user personas, user flows, user journey and lo-fi wireframes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work closely with the team to make usability and strategic design for good user experience.
- Suggest new functions and features that related to user journey.
- Conduct usability testing sessions and provide recommendations.
- Minimum 3 years experience in User-Centered Design experience on website and mobile apps platforms.
- Experience in User Research with a background in qualitative and quantitative research.
- Experience developing personas, user journey and use case scenarios and related others.
- A strong UX toolkit demonstrated in your portfolio.
- Experience working in usability testing environment.
- The ability to convey complexity simply.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Adobe XD or any design tools such as: Sketch, Figma and others is a plus
- Able to handle multiple projects and deliver work on time.